- The exhibition is open to Trade / Businessmen and Investors only.
- General public is not permitted during July 16-19, Also minors below the age of 12 years will not be permitted to entry for security and safety reasons.
- All visitors must be properly attired. Organizer reserves the right to refuse entry to those seemed inappropriately dressed e.g. in bermudas, shorts, sport sandals or slippers.
- Organized groups, employees of manufacturing operations, government officers and senior students are welcome. Please contact organizer in advance. (Students please wear uniform)
- Badges must be worn at all times while in the exhibition premises.
- Organizer reserves right to deny the entry without reasons.